Race postponed

Good afternoon racers. We are sad to inform you that we have had to cancel our upcoming event at The Ridge Motorsports Park. Due to inclement weather the repaving project will not be completed in time.

We are hoping to be able to reschedule this ICP event for a Friday/Saturday in November. Let us know if you would be interested in racing in November. (Comment below!)

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s