We are just 3 days away form racing at Pacific Raceways and 1 day away from pre-registration closing. Entries are flowing in – we would love to see your name on the grid sheets. Pre-registration will close tomorrow night at 7pm – register now and pay at the track.
Weather is looking like sunshine ☀️– bring plenty of water of stay hydrated!
Less than 1 week until the fun begins at Pacific Raceways! Weather is looking good, highs in the upper 70’s! ☀️
Don’t forget to send your registration into Brittany – make registration a breeze for all 🙂
Don’t worry about dinner Friday night just bring a dish to share at the potluck!!
Racers, keep the registrations flowing in! Send in your registration to secure a grid position up front and save time in line at registration! Each racer will get a ticket for a raffle for a chance to win an EVS neck brace at the drivers meeting Saturday morning!
Don’t forget: we will be hosting a potluck BBQ Friday night, please comment what you will be bringing!
Hi Racers! We have The Ridge Race in the books! Thanks to all those who came out this weekend. We had a safe, fun event, including the BBQ Friday night. Thank you to all those who participated and to the Sullivan family for providing the burgers, dogs and buns.
Now we are looking ahead, and are getting prepared for our long awaited return to PACIFIC RACEWAYS, June 15-16! We will be having Friday practice, and Saturday race day.
Move in will be Thursday night, and we will post times as soon as we get confirmation from the track. Unfortunately the track fee structure has changed since we were there last, and we will need to impose an “Overnight Fee” of $10 per trailer per to help with the cost of added security.
Friday we will begin practice at 9am, and willrun until 4pm. PSRRA will again host a potluck BBQ, providing burgers and dogs. The Stanford Family will be providing some side dishes again, and will bring STRAWBERRY-RHUBARB PIE, BAKED BEANS, MACARONI SALAD, WATERMELON & STRAWBERRY SALAD to share. Feel free to post what you will be bringing. Following the potluck, there will be DRAG RACES.
Saturday night there will be DRAG RACES again, and we have not heard when we need to be out of the pits, but will post as soon as we get confirmation.
Registration is now open, just go to our website at PSRRA.org and secure your grid spot now! We look forward to seeing you there!
Time is running out! #karting#theridgemotorsportspark#psrra#registration
Please contact with Brittany with registration questions!
Hello fellow racers! It is that time of year again! Puget Sound Road Race Association is excited for the upcoming race at The Ridge Motorsports Park!
When: June 1st and 2nd
Where: The Ridge Motorsports Park
Who: Speed Demons
- Friday practice will be 9am – 5pm. We will be sharing the track with the cars as we have done in the past.
- Great racing!
- We would love to have a Buddy Drive at the end of the day on Saturday! Please let us know if you have someone who is interested in participating as we need to incorporate time into the schedule for this.
- Puget Sound Road Race Association will host a Potluck BBQ Friday night! We will provide hamburgers and hotdogs. Please bring your favorite side dish, salad, or desert to share!
- There we be a Battle of the Bands performance and Beer Garden. More information to follow!
- PSRRA would love to host another round of Concession Kart Endurance Races! We need 10 teams of 4 drivers. Please let us know if you have a team who would like to compete! The enduro race includes a qualifying session, and a 60 minute race with 3 driver changes.
Registration is now open! Forms can be emailed to Brittany, or mailed to PSRRA at 4402 138th PL SW Lynnwood WA 98087.